This is the final of the gazetteer booklets with the next one being a major boxed set dealing with the two main powers of the region. I had intended this one to be an interesting look at tribal life an how the blending of the tribes keeps them safe, and the self imposed isolation is the greatest danger they face.
Update: My Friday night crew have started this campaign and I have incorporated elements from Hoard of the Dragon Queen and Tales from the Yawning Portal.
Children of the Bear
These barbarians exist on the plateau overlooking Darokin.
Children of the Elk
These barbarians exist on the plateau surrounded by all the other tribes.
Children of the Horse
These barbarians exist on the plateau facing Sind and the desert nomads.
Children of the Turtle
These barbarians exist on the coast between the Sind nomads and the Children of the Tiger.
Children of the Tiger
These barbarians are on the coast and in the forests, at odds with the people of Darokin, and their fellow tribes. Why is another mystery for the players to discover.
Notable changes to the setting:
- The Atruaghin are mainly barbarians with totems of their tribes, or rangers, no fighters or paladins exist in this region. Rogues also in the children of the tiger.
- Spellcasters are limited to bards, druids and sorcerers, with warlocks also in the children of the tiger.
- The portal to the new world remains undiscovered.
- Possibility of more totems being used with more clans?
Dungeons and Dragons Posts:
- Game Management:
- Gazetteer Walkthrough:
- Wrath of the Immortals – Part 1
For more blog posts by me, here is my author page.