Having fellow bloggers stop to let you know that they think you are doing a great job is a reward in itself but a great part of this process is you get to let others know they’re doing wonderful work too.
Rules in this case are to tell ten things about yourself and to also nominate ten others deserving of the award.
Now, about me…
- The last games console I owned before an Xbox was an Atari Lynx.
- The first phone I owned that I could install a ringtone (Nokia 7110), I chose the Star Wars theme.
- I introduced my brother to Dungeons and Dragons but never got around to playing it myself.
- I am obsessed with creating the perfect hamburger.
- My son calls Darth Vader “the naughty man”.
- The first live concert I attended was for Nine Inch Nails.
- I learned to cook to impress my future wife. It worked!
- Seeing my wife’s reaction after watching Game of Thrones’ “Red Wedding” was hilarious.
- I became a big fan of Monty Python when I was studying for my University exams.
- At least once a week I quote a line from Dodgeball.
My nominations, in no particular order:
- Working Gaming Mom
- Stay-At-Home Gaming
- Today I Watched a Movie
- After Dark Gaming
- Cappuccino Gaming
- The Dad Gentleman Geek
- The Verbal Spew Review
All the best to everyone and I hope we all see more of your work in the future!