One of the most talked about updates for Halo: The Master Chief Collection is finally here and been updating Xboxes over the last couple of days. Exact details are scarce but the following info was posted by 343i:
- Made a variety of updates to improve matchmaking performance and success rates
- Improved matchmaking search times/time to match
- Improved stability throughout the matchmaking process across all titles
- Improved party stability
- Made improvements to multiplayer shot registration
- Improved campaign stability across a variety of levels
- Addressed stability issues for matchmaking and custom games
- Fixed issues around resuming H2A Campaign from “remastered” mode
- Improved medal display consistency
- Fixed issues regarding aim assist which resulted in the reticle being pushed away from an enemy
- Improved shot registration consistency between host / client in peer-to-peer custom game matches
- Resolved a variety of UI inconsistencies, including team color randomization, medals, and in-game scoreboard display
A couple of us are joining friends for a clan session on Sunday to give the game a thorough test and see if one of our favourite multiplayer games is finally back in regular rotation. Fingers crossed!
View the original Halo Waypoint post here.