Where would E3 be without Bethesda apologising for something? All jokes aside they’re back again with a raft of new titles to show. I’m keeping this one short and sweet but jotted down a few points:
- Fallout 76 is getting a Battle Royale mode! If you’re throwing 50 plus people on one big map it probably isn’t a stretch to put in a last person standing game type.
- Deathloop looks like it could be fun with me thinking it was like Edge of Tomorrow combined with a Tarantino attitude. Might be cool!
- Doom Eternal looks like it’s taking players a few levels higher than Hell judging by some of the levels shown during videos.
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood looks like it’ll still give players that over the top experience the last game provided but you can bring a friend.
- I don’t understand what Ghostwire: Tokyo is about but it’s different and looks cool. Enough said!
The full presentation is below – you’ll have to jump to the 1 hour 43 minute mark (!) to reach the start.